Treetop Hut Thunakadavu
The Treetop Hut Thunakadavu is the most sought after accommodation in Parambikulam Tiger Reserve. It is located along the banks of Thunakadavu Reservoir.
This is a package programme that comprise of Kannimara Safari, Bamboo Rafting, Tribal Symphony, Dusk Safari, Birdwatching and Trekking. The package is inclusive of all meals (Lunch, Dinner, Bed Tea/Coffee and Breakfast).
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in Time: 12 PM
- Check-out Time: 10.30 AM
Treetop Hut Thunakadavu Room Capacity
Two beds. It is possible to accommodate one additional person (either adult or child).
- Visitors staying in Treetop Hut Thunakadavu should have their own vehicle (or a rented vehicle with Driver) to go around the park. However, they will be accompanied by a forest guard at all times.
- Two-wheelers and Three-wheelers are not allowed to enter the park
- Food will be served at the common dining area called “Kannimara Cafe”, which is located opposite to the treetop hut.
- Room rates for Indians click here
- Room rates for Foreigners click here
- To compare accommodation types click here
For advance accommodation booking and reservations click here