Tented Niche at Parambikulam Tiger Reserve provides a unique camping opportunity, which involves stay in Swiss tents in the wilderness. It is located in Anappadi, which is the gateway to Parambikulam Tiger Reserve.
This is a package programme that comprise of Kannimara Safari, Bamboo Rafting, Tribal Symphony, Dusk Safari, Birdwatching and Trekking. The package is inclusive of all meals (Lunch, Dinner, Bed Tea/Coffee and Breakfast).
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in Time: 12 PM
- Check-out Time: 10.30 AM
Itinerary for Tented Niche
12.30 pm: Check-in
1.00 pm: Welcome drink (Soft)
1.30 pm: Lunch (both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian)
2.30 pm: Briefing and Orientation
3.00 pm: Kannimara Safari
5.00 pm: Bamboo Rafting
5.45 pm: Tribal Symphony (Subject to availability)
6.15 pm: Dusk Safari
8.30 pm: Dinner
6.00 am: Bed Tea / Coffee
7.00 am: Bird Watching & Trekking (either “Karian Shola Trail” or “Elephant Song Trail“)
9.00 am: Breakfast
10.30 am: Checkout
Two beds. It is possible to accommodate one additional person (either adult or child).
- Visitors staying in Tented Niche must park their vehicles (or their rented vehicles) at Anapadi. They will not be permitted to drive beyond this point. They can only use the Safari vans to go around the park. However, on rare occasions, Van Safari may be suspended by Parambikulam Tiger Reserve if there are insufficient number of visitors staying in Tented Niche. Under such circumstances, visitors will be allowed to use their own car (or rented car) to go for Safari, and they will be accompanied by a forest guard. Hence, it is advisable to bring along your own car (or a rented car with driver).
- Two-wheelers and Three-wheelers are not allowed to enter the park
- Food will be served at the common dining area called “Bhojanasaalaa”.
- Room rates for Indians click here
- Room rates for Foreigners click here
- To compare accommodation types click here
For advance accommodation booking and reservations click here