Peruvari Island Nest
The Peruvari Island Nest camp is nestled within the Perivaripallam Dam, which is part of Parambikulam Aliyar Project (PAP). It provides a great opportunity for visitors to camp atop bamboo clump, and enjoy nature and wildlife.
This place accessible only via raft, and it takes about 30-minutes to reach through bamboo rafting. Upon reaching Anapadi (gateway to Parambikulam Tiger Reserve), one Naturalist guide will accompany visitors, and four boatmen will join the crew from Peruvaripallam dam site.
The Peruvari Island Nest Package does not include food. Guests must bring along groceries. The tribal men who row the bamboo raft and the naturalist guide will also dual role as cooks. They will help to prepare simple dinner and breakfast in village style, while you stay in Peruvari Island Nest.
Upon check-out, visitors can go for Safari in their own vehicle, and visit Thunakkadavu Dam, Kannimara Teak, Dam View Point, Valley View Point and Parambikulam Dam. The Naturalist guide will accompany the visitors throughout the tour.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in Time: 12 PM
- Check-out Time: 10.30 AM
4 beds. It is possible to accommodate one additional person (either adult or child).
- Visitors staying in Peruvari Island Nest should have their own vehicle (or a rented vehicle with Driver) to go around the park. However, they will be accompanied by a forest guard at all times.
- Two-wheelers and Three-wheelers are not allowed to enter the park
- Room rates for Indians click here
- Room rates for Foreigners click here
- To compare accommodation types click here
For advance accommodation booking and reservations click here