Parambikulam Jungle Safari
The 3.5 hours Parambikulam Jungle Safari will reveal the inner secrets of Parambikulam Tiger Reserve. One trained tribal naturalist will accompany visitors going for Parambikulam Jungle Safari, and he will describe the features en route.
Day visitors will be permitted to drive in their own vehicles up to the Information Centre located in Anapadi (gateway to Parambikulam Tiger Reserve). Jungle Safari will commence from Anapadi, in Safari vehicles operated by Parambikulam Tiger Reserve.
About Parambikulam Jungle Safari:
- Pick-up and Drop-off Point: Anapadi Check Post
- Safari Duration: Between 3 to 3.5 Hours
- Timings: Between 7.00 am and 3.00 pm daily. There are up to 6 trips per day, offered on first come first served basis. Therefore, it is recommended to prebook Jungle Safari on weekends and public holidays when the demand is high.
Places that will be covered in Parambikulam Jungle Safari:
- Thunakadavu Dam
- Kannimara Teak Tree
- Dam View Point
- Valley View Point
- Parambikulam Dam
Rs. 300 per pax (applicable for both Indians and Foreigners)
- Maximum seat capacity in Van: 25 pax
- Minimum number of pax required for the trip to commence: 12
Contact us for more details and to pre-book your tour.